4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Laser Hair Removal for Men

Unread 05-07-2008, 08:03 PM   #11
SageMother

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpsy View Post
Did you guys ever tried the KenMen line of men cosmetics?

http://www.kenmen.net

They carry a lot of interesting cosmetics, makeup & grooming products for men, such as an exfoliant, eye gel etc..

A friend of mine told me he really enjoyed them. Curious to see if everyone thinks the same!
Interesting!

I make face cream for myself and my husband, which he uses faithfully. I think it is great to see men taking more of an interest in their looks.

Jack Black has a line of male skin care products as well. I didn't notice if he carried any cosmetics though.
SageMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2008, 12:12 PM   #12
Joseph

Well ask the dermatoligist about brevoxyl wash that stuff is amazin also there is a way to get rid of a zit

DO THIS BEFORE BED

-3 cotton balls
-salt
-cup w/water

-fill up cup with lukewarm water and pour salt in it ( more than you think it needs)

-take cotton ball and hold it under for 60 seconds then squeeze it out so its damp but not drenched

-Hold it firmily on zit for 3 minutes ... by now you can see the top is dissolved but the zit is not gone yet(repeat thisstep until top is dissolved)

- then take two clean cotton balls and put them on oppisite side of the zit and move them togeather repeat until the bump where the zit had been is flattened if you dont do this it will come back in an hour or so. make sure your nail dont pinch your pimple.

- Lastly put some honey on the once zit and go to bed... also you can use alchol to clean out after flattened.

*****THE LAST 3 STEPS ARE****** ESSENTIAL*****