4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Home Laser Hair Removal

Unread 12-02-2008, 11:56 PM   #1
tracyshappyskin

Default Anyone try Silkín at home?

Hey girls! I'm new to 4laserhairremoval.com, so I want to say hi to everyone first. I've been getting laser treatments at my aesthetician for about 2 years in the bikini and legs and I love it, but itís not 100% permanent. My aesthetician told me about this device Silkín that you can use at home for laser removal and I was thinking about getting it, as it can be used in between laser office treatments to keep you smooth. Has anyone used it as I donít want to plunk down $800 without knowing if itís worth it. My aesthietician has it and did a try on me Ė it feels like rubber bands snapping on your skin but not painful. If it does the trick it might be just worth it to get it, as I live in LA and wear skirts daily so the idea of jumping out of bed and not having to deal is much more appealing to me.

Hereís a link to the product on silkn.com or where you can buy it at:

http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/produc...=13&catid=2522

Last edited by tracyshappyskin; 12-03-2008 at 12:08 AM.
tracyshappyskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2009, 10:31 PM   #2
Nomad

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyshappyskin View Post
Hey girls! I'm new to 4laserhairremoval.com, so I want to say hi to everyone first. I've been getting laser treatments at my aesthetician for about 2 years in the bikini and legs and I love it, but itís not 100% permanent. My aesthetician told me about this device Silkín that you can use at home for laser removal and I was thinking about getting it, as it can be used in between laser office treatments to keep you smooth. Has anyone used it as I donít want to plunk down $800 without knowing if itís worth it. My aesthietician has it and did a try on me Ė it feels like rubber bands snapping on your skin but not painful. If it does the trick it might be just worth it to get it, as I live in LA and wear skirts daily so the idea of jumping out of bed and not having to deal is much more appealing to me.

Hereís a link to the product on silkn.com or where you can buy it at:

http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/produc...=13&catid=2522
Silk'n IS NOT LASER but IPL if you pay attention it's a lamp not a shooter with a fascicle.
Still i think it's worth the money because if you go to a saloon,you will probably spend a fortune there.
I didin't test this epilator,but it seems that the FDA aproves it,and the effects are very quick,with laser you do your hair in mounts,with ipl you do it in weeks.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #3
ofass

Send a message via AIM to ofass

Come on, do you really think that $800 dollar machine can do what $100K - $150k can? you must be joking....seems to me like throwing your money away.
ofass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2009, 08:12 AM   #4
BoraBora

The silk'n sensepil is not a "laser" treatment, its a new technology that uses light energy thats made safe for home use.
BoraBora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2009, 09:49 PM   #5
gagirl

I have a Silkn and I LOVE it. It worked so great and I could see a noticeable different after only a few applications. Plus it wasn't really painful. It's totally worth the money and totally works
gagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2017, 02:26 PM   #6
flatironpro

Awesome thread post, I agree so much. Iīve gotten my hair removed with the help of http://www.flatironpro.com/rusk-flat-irons/ , They provided an awesome service and it was easy to use and also quite cheap. I am really glad that I took this step since I can live much more confident now
flatironpro is offline   Reply With Quote